[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.2.2″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.2.2″ header_font_size=”42px” hover_enabled=”0″]
Valentine’s Day gifts with a twist: The Cannabis items that will sweep your Valentine off their feet
Looking to spice things up this Valentine’s Day? Then it’s time to cancel your standing order with the florist and skip the heart shaped box of generics chocolate in the grocery store aisle. You can still show up on your Valentines’ doorstep with an impressive flower and chocolate assortment, they just might be of the Cannabis variety this year.
Just imagine the surprise and delight on your Valentine’s face when you show up with Cannabis flowers and infused chocolate to celebrate the most romantic day of the year? The good news is you don’t have to imagine. We have a great selection of flowers, edibles and accessories available at Mountain View Cannabis that will help you make this Valentine’s Day the most memorable one yet. Our budtenders even took the time to come up with the greatest Cannabis related valentine gift combos of all time based on different dating scenarios. Check them out.
You’re in that awkward “dating, but it’s not official” phase
- You’ve spent some time together and you’re both really into each other but still trying to play it really cool. In these situations it’s usually a safe bet to go with gifts that aren’t too specific, but still show your thoughtful side. Opt for a hybrid strain of Cannabis, like Keats LBS or Jean Guy by 7 Acres. These flowers can be balanced or can be sativa or Indica dominant, so if you’re not totally sure what their preference is, there’s a good chance they’ll really enjoy it. Plus, if you pair them with an awesome new grinder you can almost guarantee they’ll have a smooth and enjoyable smoking experience.
You’ve been together forever, so Valentine’s Day is just an excuse to relax and hangout
- Get ready to snuggle up on the couch. Indica dominant flowers like Moonbeam, L.A. Confidential and White Rhino are the ultimate love day flower for any date looking to throw on a movie and have a quiet night in. And since a movie wouldn’t be a movie without snacks, you’ll definitely want to grab some of our new Pineapple Orange soft chews. On top of being mouth-wateringly delicious, they have just enough THC in them to keep you awake until the final credits.
Your on-again, off-again love interest
- You fight. You make up. You fight. You make up. Sound familiar? If you’re in one of these relationships then you both probably need all the energy you can get. What could be more appropriate for your date night than Chocolate Fondue flowers and chocolate squares? The sativa-dominant cannabis flower from DNA Genetics will give your date an instant mood boost and Foray Salted Caramel squares are the perfect blend of sweet and salty; just like your date.
You’re flying solo this February 14
- You’re getting over a recent split, you’re playing the field between a bunch of Tinder matches or maybe you’re just not into Valentine’s Day. Whatever the reason, there’s no need for you to deprive yourself of the good stuff. If you’ve got a sweet tooth – we’re obsessed with Foray Vanilla Chai Chocolate Bars, which are all infused with 10 mg of THC and equal parts sativa and Indica. And if chocolate’s not your thing, why not try a new gadget or cannabis? We’ve got a ton of stylish and versatile one-hitters to check out and you should definitely give the BC SunGrown Blue Dream flower a try. Its sativa properties might inspire you to get out and mingle and, if they do, your new pipe is discreet enough to easily carry around with you.
You want to let someone know they have a secret admirer
- Nothing says secret admirer better than a thoughtful surprise. If they’re the sentimental type then send them something they can keep and something they can consume, like a trendy new bong paired with White Russian hybrid flowers.
- If a new accessory seems too forward, just remember that you’ll never disappoint when there’s chocolate involved. Send a combination of delicious edible, like Drift Dark Chocolate and Chowie Wowie Milk Chocolate, which are both instilled with 10 mg of THC and already divided into the perfect size pieces.
It may seem like you still have lot of time to get that special someone something, but believe us when we say these unique goodies are flying off the shelves. If you want to avoid the typical dozen rose’s cliché, we suggest visiting us at Mountain View Cannabis pronto.
See you soon!